Summer of Creativity
In our Summer of Creativity course we share the exercises and techniques we use to bring our vision to life and create the patterns we see in our mind’s eye.
In each week of this eight week journey we’ll explore a different pattern style from around the world. You’ll uncover the history of the style, it’s relevance in today’s marketplace and explore techniques and tutorials to help you on your journey.
On this journey you’ll discover….
- Fresh ideas that will keep you feeling inspired, productive and engaged in your creative process.
- A series of tutorials that will introduce you to new ways of creating dynamic patterns, while feeding your creative spirit.
- A supportive community of designers with whom you can share experiences, ideas and techniques.
The Summer of Creativity includes:
- 8 design tutorials that will introduce you to new ways of creating dynamic patterns
- 8 market relevant design briefs that will keep you feeling productive and engaged in your creative process.
- 8 one-hour design challenges that will feed your creative spirit
- A new weekly event we’re calling “Share & Tell”. Each week we’ll come together as a community to share what we created based upon the previous brief and what processes and techniques were used
- Free access to WGSN throughout the duration of the eight-week course (spots are limited to the first 290 registrants)
***If you are looking for the 2016 or 2017 Summer of Creativity content it can be found on the All Tutorials page.***