Photoshop for Designers 1
Your creative spirit does not have to be inhibited by software or the digital art world. The two can come together in an amazing collaborative effort. In this 6-week course you’ll discover the most efficient and effective use of Adobe Photoshop while creating the artwork that you love to design.
Most designers have a basic idea of what Photoshop is. If nothing else, you have probably opened it, browsed around, gotten discouraged, and closed it again—saying that you’d master it later when you had the time. There is also a chance that you are the person who had been using Photoshop for many years but recognize that you are only skimming the surface when it comes to unlocking Photoshop’s potential for your business.
Adobe Photoshop is an extremely powerful program with countless options, tools, and settings that can open up a world of opportunity for designers. Photoshop enables designers to create artwork that is more authentic and representative of their true artistic style, and with the proper training and guidance it will probably become your “go-to” tool for digital artwork development!
Your artistic style and creative spirit does not have to be inhibited by software or the digital art world. The two can come together in an amazing collaborative effort. With this workshop, our goal is to help you discover the most efficient and effective use of the program while creating the artwork that you love to design.
This six week course will enable you to:
- Choose which Photoshop tools to use to do the best job of bringing your ideas to life.
- Digitally paint in Photoshop using the various brushes and settings available.
- Create digital artwork based off your paintings and drawings.
- Confidently market your Photoshop skills and services to clients and hiring managers.
- Create images that remain easy to change at any point without losing work; it’s the ultimate “Undo” command!
The Photoshop for Designers course is six weeks long and includes weekly assignments with personalized feedback via our Tech Talk forum.