Pattern Planning and Goal Setting
In this course we’ll be clarifying what you hope to achieve in the next year and create an action plan that is broken down into quarterly tasks to get you there. At the end of this course, you will feel focused and in control—ready for this upcoming year! You’ll know exactly what steps to take and how you can use The Textile Design Lab to achieve the goals you’ve laid out before you.
Welcome to Pattern Planning and Goal Setting!
We’ll be using the “Goals and Business Planning” forum for this course. This is where you should post any questions, share your goals, and find support and guidance throughout the year. We love helping designers develop a plan to achieve their goals. So please…reach out to us if you know what you want to achieve, but need a little help figuring out how to get there. We are here for you!
Here’s a recommended course schedule:
- Welcome (Monday)
- Lesson One (Tuesday): Your long-term vision
- Lesson Two (Thursday): What do you hope to achieve within the next year?
- Lesson Three (Monday): What needs to happen to achieve your goals?
- Lesson Four (Wednesday): Create Your Quarterly Goals
- Lesson Five (Friday): Productivity and Time