Art of Portfolio Curation
Is your portfolio a constant source of worry? Are you worried you are showing too much work? Not enough work? Or the wrong work all together? It doesn’t have to be this way.
In the Art of Portfolio Curation you’ll overcome the worry and overwhelm that develops when creating a portfolio. You’ll bring ease to the portfolio development process and learn a system that you can use to decide what to show, where to show it and how to best organize your work to make your portfolio more accessible to buyers.
The course includes seven lessons:
- Lesson One: Your Creative Process
- Lesson Two: Visual Identity
- Lesson Three: Curating Your Portfolio
- Lesson Four: Putting It All Together
- Lesson Five: Deciding What to Share and Where to Share It
- Lesson Six: Choosing a Theme
- Lesson Seven: Searching for Gaps