2020 Goals Reset
In this two-week Textile Design Lab course, we’ll come together as a community and look forward at the rest of this memorable year of 2020. We’ll lean on each other for ideas, motivation, and support, while also empowering our actions through education and research. We’ll hear industry insight and history from Art Licensing Agent Melissa Schulz and gain more information from the reports and market insight available to us through WGSN Insight.
Course Schedule (starting August 31, 2020):
- Monday: This day we will reflect on 2020 to date to evaluate our goals that we did and did not accomplish.
- Wednesday: We’ll set one key goal for the remainder of 2020.
- Friday: We will benefit from a presentation by Art Licensing Agent Melissa Schulz on the history of the industry and how this informs the future.
- Monday: There will be a presentation by Michelle Fifis on her key takeaways from WGSN Insight reports and guidance.
- Wednesday: We’ll create a plan to achieve your key goal for the remainder of 2020 and seek guidance from the TDL community to help you succeed.
- Friday: We’ll explore tools and resources to help keep you motivated and on track for the remainder of 2020.